cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon and IntelliJ Idea
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:16:02 GMT
Le 25 août 05, à 03:59, Uzo Andrew Madu a écrit :

> ...can anyone tell me how I setup a cocoon project in IntelliJ Idea?
> In eclipse it is simply a case of selecting import and point it to
> your cocoon directory. How do I do the same in IntelliJ?...

I use IDEA as follows:

-Add the Cocoon sources as a content root (the BRANCH_2_1_X or trunk
directory)

-Change the status of the build directory to exclude it from the project

-Use the ant tool of IDEA to execute the builds, or run them at the
command line depending on purpose and mood (/me likes command line)

-Use remote debugging to debug a Cocoon instance started with "build.sh
servlet-debug"

This is very simple to setup and works fine for me.

-Bertrand