cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Ochs <dan.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CFORM] How can I remove a previous validation error from a widget?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:32:37 GMT
This this seems to have the same effect as setting the validation
error to null.  The error is cleared in the form, but the form returns
back to me with no errors, when it should post and give me back my
results.  So it looks like my issues has become, how can I tell the
form to try to submit after I clear an error by setting it to null?

thanks, dan