cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Calling a block of transformations
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:00:47 GMT
Hi there,

Another newbie question I'm afraid. There are a set of transformers that I commonly call from
a lot of pipelines and that I'd like to be able to possibly change at a later date. I was
wondering if there is a way to call another pipeline inside a generate -> serialize block
so something like:

<map:match pattern="edit-data">
	<map:generate src="data-chunk.xml"/>
	<!--Do some specific transform-->
      <map:transform type="session"/>
	<!--Call another pipeline to do some more transformations-->
	??
	<map:serialize />
</map:match>

<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
	<map:match pattern="xforms-convert">
		<map:transform src="context://stylesheets/system.xsl" />
		<map:transform src="context://stylesheets/base.xsl">
		<map:transform src="context://stylesheets/client/xforms.xsl"/>
      </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I don't think redirect is what I'm looking for but I don't think I want to use the aggregation
(as there no generator) as seen in http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/snippet/snippet-internal-pipeline.html.

Thanks,

Gary