cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: Caching mysteries
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:05:32 GMT
Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n wrote:

> I think there might be something strange about the caching on
> aggregators. I found strange behaviour related to aggregation of
> ldap-transformer-produced results. But I have not had time to
> investigate the root cause of the strangeness.

Thanks for the comment. The alternative (bottom-up) approch would, of
course,
be to start my pipeline with query processing. Then I could use
transformations,
to build-up a HTML page from the results, step by step. But it would be
nice to
know that it would make a difference, before I start this refactoring
exercise :-)

Sandor