cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Re: What happen to swf block ?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:42:49 GMT
Thanks for the pointer Joerg,

i did found a swf sample in the hello world, but unfortunately, the .fla
file that comes with the swf doesn't seem to be compatible with flash mx
(unexpected file format)

So right now, all i can see is a swf file that display a big blue
question mark on playing, and i can't look at how it's done :(

Probably the file have to be saved again in recent flash format ?

Marc