cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Goupinets <ngoupin...@openskysolutions.ca>
Subject Re: Pass a parameter from generator/transformer to the sitemap
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:40:12 GMT
Hi David,

You are correct, but in this case I will need a single XSL for 5 (for
now, may be more in the future - TEI, HTML, DC, etc.) different XML
formats. It's also possible to have an xsl that imports other xsls or
something like that. It may get very complicated.

I am sure though, that for simple and small XML/transformations with
just one or two output formats serializing all the info into SAX is a
way better.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Sincerely,
Nick.