cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Victoria Vitaver <victo...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: New Xml files with CForm bindings
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:07:23 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Well, your result xml has to be well-formed, so I guess it makes up a
> root element by itself.  Try saying path="/Package" in the root
> context instead of path="/" and drop the extra context inside.
>
> <fb:context xmlns:fb="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#binding"
> xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition"
> path="/Package">
>
>   <fb:set-attribute name="Package" value="Package"/>
>
>        <fb:set-attribute name="packageCode" value="packageCode"/>
>        <fb:set-attribute name="company" value="company"/>
>
>        <fb:repeater id="grouping" parent-path="grouping" row-path="section1">
>            <fb:identity>
>                <fb:value id="id" path="@id">
>                    <fd:convertor datatype="integer"/>
>                </fb:value>
>            </fb:identity>
>            <fb:on-bind>
>                <fb:value id="section1" path="grouping/section1"/>
>                <fb:value id="section2" path="grouping/section2"/>
>            </fb:on-bind>
>        </fb:repeater>
>
> </fb:context>

Thanks,  unfortunately this also doesnt work ... after experimenting a little I have realised
that my bindings seem to be completely ignored!

ie if I simply have
<fb:context xmlns:fb="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#binding" xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition"
path="/Package" />

I get the same result(using the above code) as I am getting with trying to put different bindings
inside.
How can I get it to actually create/update the needed nodes?

Thank you in advance,

Vica