cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie>
Subject Re: Missing classes building 2.1.7
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:12:32 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>> package net.php does not exist
>>     public class PhpServlet extends net.php.servlet implements Runnable {
>
> Also strange. Cocoon comes with mock objects for the case you have not
> put a php jar into your setup. Normally this works fine. For the case
> you don't need the php block you should simply exclude it from your
> build (see blocks.properties for more information). Otherwise put a php
> jar into lin/local.

I won't be wanting PHP anyway so it'll get excluded eventually.

>> and then dozens of warnings that @something cannot be used, or can't
>> be found, or the reference isn't found.
>
> This is no problem I think. It's just Javadoc claiming about unknown tags.

<grr>Javadoc</grr>

Umm...now that it's built OK, I moved webapps to tomcat/webapps/cocoon
and copied the xalan etc, and restarted tomcat, but tomcat says Servlet
Cocoon is not available.

<sigh/> It was sooo much easier with a .war file.

///Peter