cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: ant echo problem in cocoon tutorial
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:02:18 GMT
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/14.html is the URL
of the tutorial that I am trying to follow.

The file that is part of the tutorial does not have CDATA in it and I
assume that the author has tested it
That is why I suspect that there must be another setting required to
make this work properly.
I am reluctant to start correcting a tutorial when I am just starting
out using Cocoon.

I have gone backto working with another tutorial until this gets resolved.

Ron