cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Browser's "Back" button/ Portal (Again)
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 04:04:51 GMT
Hi all,

Somebody here knows the clue to Browser's "Back"  button issue with
Portal Engine ?
Fo what i know at the moment:
- event-link transformer is working on events, so trouble comes when a
user hits the browser back button, then clicks on other links, this
doesn't happen if the link is actually a "page label" or a bookmark.
- I remember reading about some event history in the portal to handle
that, but can't find it. This has been deleted?
- What people mean by invalidating the back button? (Doesn't seem
realistic to me)
- I'm also using page-labels, so i removed action-counter action, but
this doesn't help.

Related links i found:
-http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg16199.html
-http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg14770.html