cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: esql logicsheet sometimes fails to transform elements
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:34:18 GMT
Nathaniel Alfred wrote:

> [...]
Thanks for the further pointers! These work for me, and appear to have
fixed the problem.

It would be very helpful to see these things documented in the
"Logicsheets Using Logicsheets" section of
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html
I would be happy to write a couple paragraphs on this if someone would
commit them into the Cocoon docs. I'll go ahead and put them on the wiki.

Lars