cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Mail and continuations
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:46:13 GMT
Hello,
i'm trying  to send mails that contains link with continuation-id, and
there is 2 things i don't understand.
First i tried the following link in my jx template :
<a
href="continue.html?continuation-id=#{$cocoon/continuation/id}">continue.html?continuation-id=#{$cocoon/continuation/id}</a>

I want the continuation-id to appear in the text of the link in case the
user use a text mode mail client or want to copy/paste the url.
The pb is that in the mail i receive, the continuation id is in the href
part, so the link works perfectly, but it's not in the text part !
ie : the received link is like that :
<a
href="http://localhost:8080/continue.html?continuation-id=69636f7c523f2279741c2b1942132f1d380f4f34"

 >continue.html?continuation-id=</a>

Then i tried to put the id in a hidden field in a form, but when the
form is received by cocoon, it doesn't receive the continuation-id in
the request parameters

Here is the form received in the mail :

<form action="http://localhost:8080/continue.html" method="post">
            <input type="hidden" id="continuation-id"
name="continuation-id" value="69636f7c523f2279741c2b1942132f1d380f4f34"/>
            <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Valider"/>
</form>

I would like to know if someone have an explanation for theses problems.

Thanks,

Marc