cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Aurélien DEHAY ...@zorel.org>
Subject eXist/XQuery and auth-fw
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 08:43:28 GMT
Hello.

I'm trying to use a xql file with the eXist 1.0b2
org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator with the auth-fw. I've got:
<authentication uri="cocoon:raw:/login-authenticate"/> in the handler conf.

The login-authenticate is:
      <map:match pattern="login-authenticate">
           <map:generate type="xquery" src="login/authenticate.xql">
           </map:generate>
           <map:transform type="log">
               <map:parameter name="logfile" value="logfile.log"/>
               <map:parameter name="append" value="yes"/>
           </map:transform>
           <map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>

How can I retrieve the parameter_login & parameter_password in the xql
file? eXist documentation says that request parameters are bound as XQL
variables, that's right when I call login-authenticate directly, but
thru the auth-fw it's doesn't work.

Does anyone knows the trick to use xql with auth-fw?

Regards.
--
Aurélien