cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: XSLT transformation
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:54:37 GMT
Antony Grinyer wrote:

>Thanks Jorn - I tried commenting out almost everything in the stylesheet and I still get
the error...back to the drawing board.

>Thanks,
>Ant

Another suggestion is to run the stylesheet outside of Cocoon using
Xalan (since that is what Cocoon uses by default) and see if Xalan gives
any specific errors. (One way to do this is to download the trial
version of Oxygen (oxygenxml.com) and do a "Validate" on the stylesheet.)

Or, after getting this error in Cocoon, look in the logs error.log and
core.log; they are usually more helpful than sitemap.log, in my experience.
Look for an error that says unable to create transformer, accompanied by
an error message about a problem in the stylesheet.

Third suggestion: show us the stylesheet.

Lars