cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Re: XSLT transformation
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:10:47 GMT
Yes, this is the expected behavior, the pipe will always stop at the
first serializer, or before if there is an error, no matter what's after
it. I just left the second transform because i always use this technique
to debug my pipes : moving a serialize type="xml"  line to differents
places in the pipe to figure the guilty transform.

So in your case, .if the following give no error

  <map:generate type="file" src="content/showsyscontainer.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="bdbxml"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>

It just means your bdbxml class is ok.
So you can look for the pb in containerslist.xsl

Marc

Antony Grinyer a écrit :

>Thanks for the idea Mark - I tried this and it just displays the XML? Seems it's stopping
at the  <map:serialize type="xml"/> and not moving onto <map:transform type="xslt"
src="style/xsl/containerslist.xsl"/>?