cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Re: XSLT transformation
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:25:34 GMT
You can just try the following pipe

<map:match pattern="listcontainers">
  <map:generate type="file" src="content/showsyscontainer.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="bdbxml"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="style/xsl/containerslist.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

if you get the same error, the pb is in the java class, if not, it's in
the stylesheet :)

Marc