cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: RequestURI in aggregation page
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:06:54 GMT
J.D. Williams wrote:
> I should know how to do this, but if someone could point me in the right
> direction, I would appreciate it very much.
>
> I want to aggregate several pipelines using cinclude. I would like to
> change one of those pipelines based on user request. For example:
>
> <map:match pattern="*">
>   <map:generate src="aggregate.xml"/>
>   <map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
>   <map:serialize/>
> </map:match>
>
> For this matcher, aggregate.xml consists of:
>
> <page xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
>   <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/foo"/>
>   <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/news1"/>
>   <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/news2"/>
> </page>
>
> So, how can I pass the RequestURI to aggregate.xml so that "foo" is
> replaced by the requested URI? Or is there some other way of doing it?
something like:

<map:match pattern="*">
   <map:aggregate element="page">
     <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}"/>
     <map:part src="cocoon:/news1"/>
     <map:part src="cocoon:/news2"/>
   </map:aggregate>
   <map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

I do not remember if you should use {1} or {../1}. Just try it.