cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <>
Subject RequestURI in aggregation page
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:53:14 GMT
I should know how to do this, but if someone could point me in the right
direction, I would appreciate it very much.

I want to aggregate several pipelines using cinclude. I would like to
change one of those pipelines based on user request. For example:

<map:match pattern="*">
   <map:generate src="aggregate.xml"/>
   <map:transform src="style.xsl"/>

For this matcher, aggregate.xml consists of:

<page xmlns:cinclude="">
   <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/foo"/>
   <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/news1"/>
   <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/news2"/>

So, how can I pass the RequestURI to aggregate.xml so that "foo" is
replaced by the requested URI? Or is there some other way of doing it?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message