cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Simple question
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:54:32 GMT
In main the main samples sitemap you have this fragment
  <map:match pattern="status.html">
    <map:generate src="status" type="status"/>
    <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/system/status2html.xslt">
      <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

which apparently asks for the status (src="status") and then formats it
with
stylesheets/system/status2html.xslt
which appears to be
C:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\stylesheets\system/status2html.xslt

I hope that this helps.
Newbie helping newbie

Ron