cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: Simple question
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:56:02 GMT
Antony Grinyer wrote:
> Hi Upayavira,
> Thanks for replying. I simply want to invoke a servlet which lists lots
> of debug information about our current environment (e.g. application
> context and DB related configs). It's just a starter to ensure all the
> expected environment parameters are correct.

Okay. So how would that servlet interact with the rest of Cocoon? Does
it need to be called via doGet(), i.e. does it need an HTTPRequest and
HTTPResponse to be working with?

Also, what does it expect to do with its output? Do you just want to
write that to the logs, or have Cocoon output it?

Would you consider a more Cocoon oriented way of achieving the same effect?

Sorry to keep asking questions!

Regards, Upayavira

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: