cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rhmailing...@osram.de
Subject Portal block: How can I set the variable {portal-skin:skin.basepath} ??
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:43:44 GMT
Hello, I try to find out how I can use the portal block example to start with my own portal
develepment. I copied the directories /portal/... from samples/blocks/portal/... and I wonder
why all links staticly direct to the /samples/blocks/portal/skins/... directory. So I find
out that the variable {portal-skin:skin.basepath} is defining the path. I CANNOT FIND WHERE
THIS VARIABLE IS FILLED WITH IT VALUE !!Can someone give me a hint where to look so that I
can correct this path? Thanks for every help.