cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Passing Java Objects from FlowScript to pipeline components?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:47:24 GMT
If all you want to do is pass an object from flow to
transformer, as David suggested I believe you can just
stick it in the request and pick it up using the
getRequest().getAttribute() method of the transformer.

I've been successful doing this with a session object
(by calling getRequest().getSession().getAttribute()).
 It seems like it should work just fine with request
scope.