cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I18NMessage in ValidationError not translated.
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:33:39 GMT
What message catalogue did you put the translated
message in?  I found that when I put the message in
the "Forms" catalogue, the translation didn't work, as
if that catalogue was reserved and couldn't be
changed.  However, when I placed the message in the
"Other" catalogue, it translated fine.  I pulled my
hair out for a while on that one.

--- Thomas Lutz <mattom@gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi list !
>
> I think I am missing something, but I can't figure
> out where...
>
> Short :-) description:
>
> I add a ValidationError to a form widget in a custom
> binding, this is
> done via (tErrorMessage is the message key, and yes,
> I double checked it
> exists in my message catalogue :-) ):
>
>         ((Field) frmModel).setValidationError(new
> ValidationError(tErrorMessage, true));
>
> The form is displayed using some pipelines. The
> first one is a generic
> html wrapper, that calls the second one.
>
>         <map:match pattern="*.*.html">
>           <map:aggregate element="root">
>             <map:part src="cocoon:/menu/{0}"/>
>             <map:part src="cocoon:/c_{2}/{1}.xml"
> element="content"
> label="content"/>
>           </map:aggregate>
>           <map:transform

src="context://resources/xsl/html/aim-page2html.xsl">
>             <map:parameter name="contextPath"
> value="{request:contextPath}"/>
>             <map:parameter name="page" value="{0}"/>
>             <map:parameter name="locale"
> value="{../locale}"/>
>           </map:transform>
>           <map:transform type="i18n" />
>
>           <map:serialize type="html"/>
>         </map:match>
>
>         <map:match pattern="c_formobj/*.xml">
>           <map:generate
> src="cocoon:/{1}.obj.form.template.xml"/>
>           <map:transform type="forms"
> label="content1" />
>           <map:transform

src="context://resources/xsl/forms/forms-samples-styling.xsl">