cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CForms: quick question on server-side validation
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:49:01 GMT
Actually, that's not true.  I tried putting it in the
flows section of the sitemap, but an error occurs
because I already have a declaration for a javaflow.
For example, having this in your sitemap:

<map:flow language="java">
  <map:script src=org.xyz.flow.SomeFlow"/>
</map:flow>

<map:flow language="javascript">
  <map:script src="forms/scripts/validators.js"/>
</map:flow>

does not work.  Depending on the order, I get an error
that says the system can't find the first flow.