cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CForms - adding style to labels
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:51:04 GMT
Yes, that put me on the right track.  I was thrown off
this track because I changed the
forms-pages-styling.xsl and the changes did show up.
However, that is "included" in the main page, not
"imported".  In fact, it turns out I had to alter the
forms-advanced-fields-styling.xsl because that is
where forms-fields-styling.xsl is imported.