cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <>
Subject CForms - adding style to labels
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:45:31 GMT

I'm trying to add a class attribute to the <label> tag
that gets generated from the
"forms-samples-styling.xsl" stylesheet.  However, I
can't seem to figure out how to do it.  In all the
associated xsl files, I can only find the text
"<label" in one location on "forms-field-styling.xsl"
in this template:

  <xsl:template match="fi:*" mode="label">
    <xsl:param name="id" select="@id"/>
    <label for="{$id}" title="{fi:hint}">
      <xsl:copy-of select="fi:label/node()"/>

However, this appears to never get called.  I've
removed the <label> tag and done other things to this
template but the same html is generated each time.  I
simply want to add a class to style this <label> tag.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message