cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon and OpenLaszlo
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:38:43 GMT
You could do that (xhtml, ...) but I would simply put Flash as a
requirement to see it for the thing i want to do.
You can do anything with Cocoon before you finally put it to Laszlo.
Indeed, translations, but also different content (eg. prices) based
upon the login ....

I find 2 seconds acceptable to generate the page on a decent server
(Dual Xeon, 2 Gb, Scsi), IF I have a RIA.
Not for a standard html.