cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jens Maukisch <coc...@maukisch.net>
Subject Re: [Portal-tools] i18n problem with tool plugins
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 20:13:42 GMT
Hi,

just a very short general answer to the problems with the portal
tools an i18n:

The i18n stuff in the tools does not work very well in general
and is more or less a (bad) hack that we've developed. There
were some people some time ago with similar problems, but due
to my studies and exams I haven't had time fix these.

But now the good news :-)
I'm currenly working on the Portal Tools topic and you can expect
some improvements in the near future. As the i18n-stuff is the most
buggy part I can focus on it first and provide a path as soon as it
is done.

sorry that this doesn't help you directly at the moment,
but we are aware of these problems.

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch