cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Bolle <pbo...@web.de>
Subject Use the XML:DB pseudo protocol instead - What does this mean?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:22:01 GMT

Hi community,

I like to build an application with the XML:DB api. For that I will use the xmldb block. In
the classes XMLDBCollectionGenerator and XMLDBGenerator I found the following comment "Use
the XML:DB pseudo protocol instead".
Does this mean that it is recommended to use XMLDBTransformer?
If yes where can I find the missing functionality? So far I know the XMLDBTransformer support
does only create, delete and update. But how to query the database?

Regards
Philipp