cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Rowse <m...@mcmastermm.ca>
Subject Re: resource:// -> sorted out
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:51:23 GMT
This one is fixed. :) I figured out that when I'm using jx:macros  I
don't need to use a form transformer ad therefore my prior assumptions
were correct about resource://   :)  (doh!).

At any rate I'm making a list of gotchas and little nuggets of knowledge
that I'm figuring out as I go through this (things that might not be
obviously difficult to understand if you've used cocoon for a while).

Who would I submit them to get included in the documentation ( as well
as looked through for correctness ) ? Wiki is good but.. certain things
are missing in the main site documentation.

Cheers,
Mike