cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Maukisch" <jmauki...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Re: [Portal-tools] i18n problem with tool plugins
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:41:55 GMT
Hi,

> In the mean time, I just wondering if there is support for i18n of
> portal tab title and coplet titles planned?

Well, the Portal has no i18n-support by itself, but I'm not sure
what is the best way to implement it. Maybe someone has a nice
idea how to do this? But the feature is definitively missing.

If the Portal supports i18n in future the tools should provide
appropriate administration functions for this.

> <coplet-data id="CurrentUsers" name="standard">
>    <title>copletTitle_currentUsers</title>
> </coplet-data>
>
> is translated into an i18n key in window.xsl style sheet:

>   <xsl:choose>
>    <xsl:when test="@title">
>     <b><i18n:text><xsl:value-of select="@title"/></i18n:text></b>
>    </xsl:when>
>    <xsl:otherwise>
>     <b><i18n:text><xsl:value-of select="title"/></i18n:text></b>
>    </xsl:otherwise>
>   </xsl:choose>

I think this approach is the easiest way to add i18n at the moment.

regards,
Jens

--
Jens Maukisch