cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Help! newbie.. cocoon + Tomcat not working
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:44:40 GMT
You will have to post a little more info here -
* mod_jk is for use with Apache, not Tomcat
* what error messages do you get?
* what do the logs (Tomcat and Cocoon) show?
also, some details as to your system config (ver no.s etc)
and the process you have already undertaken will help
you get a response .... please see the posting guidelines at:
http://cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-lists.html
(esp. the section under "Cocoon users")

>>> missterie@gmail.com 2005/07/20 01:49:47 PM >>>
I recently got my cocoon pipelines working but would like the requests
to go through Tomcat.
I have read about using Mod_jk and setting up Cocoon as a servlet,
which I did but its still not working.
Can someone please direct me on steps or other options?

Thanks