cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon root application
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:02:57 GMT
Well, I tried that. I added the line

<map:mount src="myfolder/" uri-prefix=""/>

(it needed a slash on the end) to the <map:match pattern="*"> in the
first pipeline of my root sitemap.
But now accessing root I get:

/usr/local/cocoon/build/webapp/News/sitemap.xmap (No such file or directory)

This is obviuosly related to the <map:redirect-to uri="News/" /> that
I have in my sub-sitemap at "myfolder/sitemap.xmap". But I don't get
what this redirect has to do with mapping, and how exactly mapping
works in general. Cocoon documentation describes it poorly.

Martynas Jusevicius