cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap : Selector inside an Aggregation
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:15:12 GMT
Hi everyone
Well the selector not being accepted inside an aggregation, I managed to
obtain the requested result by pulling the seletion out of the aggregation
and into a pipeline, and then calling it cocoon:/ in the agreggation. :)
Works for me
If this isn't appropriate use, or if could add overhead please don't
hesitate in saying so. I wouldn't know what an impact this structure might
have on performance .
Regards
Tibor