cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volkm@r" <plsdontre...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon root application
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:07:28 GMT
Martynas Jusevicius wrote:
> But there is no such folder "News"! There IS a redirect to "News/" in
> "myfolder/sitemap.xmap", but it is interpreted on the fly and has

Obviously mounting works. Otherwise the redirect from
"myfolder/sitemap.xmap" wouldn't have been tried.

What happens when you remove (or comment out) that redirect?

Does anything else from your "myfolder" work then?

Did you try with a very rudimental "myfolder/sitemap.xmap" testcase?

If so, could you put your "myfolder/sitemap.xmap" on a public server and
post the URL here?

--
Volkm@r