cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel McOrmond <dmcorm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about control flow
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:22:19 GMT
Hi Jarry,

To access sitemap parameters in JavaFlow, you could try something like this:

import org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.Parameters;
import org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.Continuation;
import org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.ContinuationContext;

<snip/>

ContinuationContext context = (ContinuationContext)
Continuation.currentContinuation().getContext();
Parameters parameters = context.getParameters();
String foo = parameters.getParameter( "foo" );

HTH,

-Daniel