cocoon-users mailing list archives

From holger.willenb...@armacell.com
Subject Antwort: html -2- xhtml - 2- xsl - fo
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:29:22 GMT
Hi,

I suggest you try to find out where the error occurs using something like
this:

<map:match pattern="*/**.pdf">
   <map:generate src="xml/{2}.xml"/>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/{1}.xsl" />
        <!-- Now output the result so far as XML -->
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>

    <!-- comment this out to test only the above -->
   <!-- map:transform src="stylesheets/html2xhtml.xsl" />
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/xhtml2fo.xsl" />
   <map:serialize type="fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf" /-->
</map:match>

HTH
Holger

users-return-81193-holger.willenborg=armacell.com@cocoon.apache.org