cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joshua.Schairb...@chase.com
Subject cocoon.request.getParameter null
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:45:45 GMT
If I have a page with the following line:

and I click on '7' it displays the following in the address bar:

http://my.page.com/function?id=7

I've got a flow script that matches 'function' and does the following:

<map:match pattern="function">
     <map:call function="do_call"/>
</map:match>

This is the function called:

if (cocoon.request.getParameter("id") != null) {
      do.something
}

Here's my problem, for some reason I cannot get cocoon to recognize
the request.  Basically, this 'if' statement is never true.

Does the request "function?id=7" still match "function" and the
continuation
would know to go back to "do_call"?

Also, how can I tell if what parameters are available to me?

Thanks.