cocoon-users mailing list archives

From holger.willenb...@armacell.com
Subject Re: Re: Help! newbie.. cocoon + Tomcat not working
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:24:35 GMT
So your problem seems to be that tomcat creates 2 sessions, one for your
web app (the JSPs) and one for cocoon.

Seems there's no simple way to share data among two web apps, googling
around brought me to this article:
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=26138&seqNum=7

No idea if this helps you.

Another alternative would be to try to put the JSPs into the cocoon
webapp. Then they would probably share the same Session.

By the way, shouldn't it be

src="http://{request:serverName}:{request:serverPort}/data/test.jsp?>
{request:requestSessionId}"

(with a ":") rather than