cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Using a transformer on XSP
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:13:57 GMT
You can pipe the XSP output into any number of transformation steps before serializing it:

<map:match pattern="...">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="my.xsp">
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="foo.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="bar.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

HTH, Alfred.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart, Gary [mailto:Gary.Stewart@luht.scot.nhs.uk]
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2005 17:10
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using a transformer on XSP

Sorry it is XHTML and I've basically got a template that I'm trying to use for the whole site
which is in an XSLT document. After any other actions have been taken on generating something
for XHTML I then basically run that code into the XSLT and it wraps the XHTML document to
put it into the template format. Obviously it doesn't work on an XSP document but it should
work on a (XHTML) output of that document.

I'm pretty sure all transformations are xml to xml as they input SAX events and output SAX
events (leading to the conclusion that you can only put XML documents in a transform).

Thanks and sorry I didn't explain very well,

Gary

The sender’s company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
the sender’s company.