cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Niels van Kampenhout" <n.vankampenh...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Flowscript and file uploads
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:13:24 GMT
Janet Yvan wrote...
> I have to upload files (icons) within CForms. Then, I have to put them
> in a directory of mines to be accessed as resources.
> I think I have to do this within my flowscript, but I didn’t find the
> API on the website.
> Do anybody have tried something like this ?

You may find what you are looking for in the upload example distributed with Cocoon (URL http://yourserver/samples/blocks/forms/upload).
It contains flowscript handling the uploaded file.

Basically what you need to do is copy the uploaded file from its temporary location to the
directory where you want it to be. This is no different from copying any other file.

One last thing, make sure you have set "enable-uploads" to "true" in Cocoon's web.xml (default
is "false"):

<init-param>
  <param-name>enable-uploads</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>

But I assume you have already done this.

Niels