cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Becker" <jonnybec...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: JXTemplate - Incrementing value of variable in a loop
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:05:01 GMT
Thanks!

The xpath function sum() worked for me.

And since I have you guys and girls attention. I posted this two times but
never got an answer:

I'm still having trouble formatting dates.

My date problem:
Something like
<jx:formatDate value="#{date}" pattern="dd MMMM yyyy" locale="en_US"/>
will output for example: 12 März 2003
Since I set the locale to an american-style output that either means my
locale is set in a wrong way or the locale-attribute isn't implemented yet.
Can anybody tell me how to set the locale correctly?

Thanks
Jonny