cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Thermos <mther...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html -2- xhtml - 2- xsl - fo
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:52:29 GMT
Hallo. Again.
My results page from a cform has an url like
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test/6267201137490a377a5f79257a3810544b391352.continue
i'm trying to use a genarator  like
<map: generate type="html" src="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}" />
to pass the html page to xhtml and then i already have a xsl to pass
to this xhtml to xsl-fo.
The problem is i keep getting (Access is denied) error.

Thanks Joerg und Holger for your time.
M.Thermos