cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Thermos <mther...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html -2- xhtml - 2- xsl - fo
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:55:37 GMT
Hallo again.

I just found a new html2xhtml(from docbook project) file which seems
to be working. The problem i stated previously i believed was dued to
calling a new pipeline before finishing the application control flow
with cocoon.sendPage(cocoon.sendPage("test-success-pipeline.jx",
bizdata);)

I've followed Holger suggestion.It shows no problem. My problem now is
to "print" the page i'm seeing. Since the page i'm about to print is a
results page from a form, and the url displays something like
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test/493d7431383c197d317d5d80404b546c4e654f19.continue
which should be the generate source to use on the pipeline?

<map:match pattern="hello.pdf">
<map:generate src="cocoon:/*.continue"/>
	    <map:transform src="context://reports/resources/html2xhtml.xsl" />
	    <map:transform src="context://reports/resources/xhtml2fo.xsl" />
	    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf" />
<!--   			<map:serialize type="xml"/> -->
   	</map:match>

Tried above code.Doesn't work.

Thanks.
MThermos

ps: Working with a really simple form model (only with
tabs,tables,selection-lists,radio-butons,text,dates) so if someone has
other xsl to do the job and could send = great!!! Web pointers also
welcome.