cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCR question
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:20:26 GMT
Josias,

>> <content-node type="nt:resource"
>>   content-prop="jcr:data"
>>   mimetype-prop="jcr:mimeType"
>>   lastmodified-prop="jcr:lastModified"
>>   validity-prop="jcr:lastModified"/>

That piece was definitely missing. But I am not yet sure that I have fully
understood this stuff. I have imported the sample as you can see it from

http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/firststeps.html

and changed my repository config in Cocoon to find that repository which
Jackrabbit has created. So far that worked fine. Now I am trying to get
back any piece of that XML document that got imported in the first steps
example.

>From reading the JCR (JSR-170) spec on page 16 I got the impression, that
actual content is always a property, not a node. My understanding of page
16 of the spec was that nodes are just some kind of directory, but that
might be wrong.

> Does your configuration match your repository?

No, I have no idea how

>> <content-node type="nt:resource"
>>   content-prop="jcr:data"
>>   mimetype-prop="jcr:mimeType"