cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Ochs <dan.o...@gmail.com>
Subject CForms javascript ValidationError i18n Translations
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:33:19 GMT
Hi, I have two related questions:
1. I'm trying to get translations working and would like to use the
CForm block Locales Flowscript samples as examples, but all of them
seem to come back in english.  I am running 2.1.7 default
installation.  Is this something that will be added later, is there an
easy fix to get it to work?  I'm assuming this just wasn't finished in
time for the 2.1.7 release?

2. I have translations working so far with cforms except for
javascript validation.  I currently have something like the following
code in my form.xml, but the result is an empty string in the html.
Is there an example of how to do this somewhere?

thanks!
dan

<fd:validation>
   <fd:javascript>
      widget.setValidationError(new
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.ValidationError("<i18n:text>select_all_error_msg</i18n:text>",
false));
   return success;
   </fd:javascript>
</fd:validation>