cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Ochs <dan.o...@gmail.com>
Subject how to add a Select All to a cform fd:multivaluefield element?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:57:27 GMT
Hi, I am new to cocoon forms and am trying to figure out the best way
to add a select all/none link into a multivaluefield element.  So far
I have tried to detect the checkbox click with a fd:on-value-changed
element in the fd:field element, but that doesn't seem to be working.
Does anyone know the best way to implement this?  I'm assuming I can
figure out how to create a select all/none link, but I'm not sure how
I would hook it into the multivaluefield element.  The field
definition code I have so far is below, the on-value-changed is not
working as far as I can see...

any help is appreciated!
thanks, dan

<fd:multivaluefield id="myTypes">
	<fd:label/>
	<fd:datatype base="string"/>
	<fd:validation>
		<fd:value-count min="1"/>
	</fd:validation>
	<fd:on-value-changed>alert('gothere');</fd:on-value-changed>
	<fd:selection-list>
		<fd:item value="value1">
			<fd:label>Label 1</fd:label>
		</fd:item>