cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Passing Session XML as Parameter
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:03:05 GMT
Hi there,

Sorry to keep bugging people with really simple queries I just couldn't find the appropriate
documentation on dealing with sessions from the site map (quite a bit on dealing with it in
XSP).

Anyway I've got a session authenticated and the user data is all there in an XML format. I'll
now looking for a way of passing that XML as a parameter to an XSLT file (using a transformer)
from the sitemap.

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

Gary