cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Accepting XML Post
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:53:24 GMT
Hi people,

I'm currently working on some XForms data client side (I also plan on integrating Chicoon
later) and posting to a Cocoon server. The post works ok (I tested on a basic xsp request
diagnosis page).

The content type seems correct (application/xml) and the post seems to work ok. Now I've actually
got stuck trying to access the body of the post (hopefully an XML document) and then processing
that within the cocoon framework. So I suppose my question is how do you access the body of
a POST request?

Thanks in advance,

Gary