cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Using a transformer on XSP
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:10:13 GMT

Sorry it is XHTML and I've basically got a template that I'm trying to use for the whole site
which is in an XSLT document. After any other actions have been taken on generating something
for XHTML I then basically run that code into the XSLT and it wraps the XHTML document to
put it into the template format. Obviously it doesn't work on an XSP document but it should
work on a (XHTML) output of that document.

I'm pretty sure all transformations are xml to xml as they input SAX events and output SAX
events (leading to the conclusion that you can only put XML documents in a transform).

Thanks and sorry I didn't explain very well,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is
intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying
or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.